Who we are
PHOBS is a Virtual Sales Office specialised in Revenue Generating Solutions for the Hospitality Industry. In a few words, we are the team behind PHOBS.
What personal data we collect, and why we collect it
The personal information we are processing is your name, last name, e-mail address because we need to contact you and send you informative messages. There is also a case where we will ask you for more information, such as your phone and address, due to the need for business cooperation.
In our contact forms, we request information such as First and last name, Address, City, E-mail, Phone, and we keep that information form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
You can subscribe to our newsletter via our website. Additional information about company name, address, and areas of interest are used and processed by us to send the requested information. Data collected will not be passed on to third parties.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of your data, the email address, and their use for sending the newsletter at any time – this can be done via the link in the respective newsletter or by contacting us. In this case, we will immediately delete your data in connection with the newsletter dispatch.
A cookie is used to display personalized page suggestions. Thereby no IP numbers are stored. If you do not want this, you can set up your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies, and you allow this only in individual cases. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Several services save a certain amount of “cookies” to the user. These “cookies” are not set up by this website, but some serve the normal functioning of certain features that make it easier for users to access content.
Outside services are currently only used for measuring attendance. The web pages of www.phobs.net use the Google Analytics Analytics metering service.
Links to other websites
This website can contain links to other websites. We have no control operators of other websites comply with the data protection regulations.
Who we share your data with
Your personal information may be processed for different purposes if necessary to comply with legal obligations (e.g., for submitting data to courts or prosecuting authorities) if you have consented to appropriate processing or if the processing is otherwise legally binding under the binding regulations. If the data is processed for another purpose, before processing, we will provide you with information about that other purpose and any other relevant information.
How long we retain your data
We will process the collected data for the above purposes only as long as necessary for the above purposes until you withdraw your privilege. If a court, administrative, or out-of-court procedure is initiated, personal data may be stored by the end of such proceedings, including the time period for filing legal remedies.
What rights you have over your data
You can withdraw anytime if you have consented to any personal data processing activity. Such withdrawal will not affect the legitimacy of the processing based on a privation before its withdrawal. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access: You have the right to receive from us a confirmation of whether your personal information is being processed and if such personal data is processed, access to confidential information. The Access information includes, among other things, processing purposes, the personal data category, the recipients, or categories of recipients to which the personal data were or will be disclosed.
- You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data processed. We may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for further copies you requested.
- Right to Correction: You can correct us for your incorrect personal information. Considering the processing purposes, you have the right to supplement incomplete personal information by providing additional statements.
- Right to Delete (“Right to Forget”): Under certain conditions, you have the right to ask us to delete your data; in that case, we will be allowed to delete such personal information.
- Right to Restricting Processing: Under certain conditions, you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information. In that case, the relevant data will be labeled and may only be processed for specific purposes.
- Right to Objection: Under certain conditions, you have the right to object at any time to processing your personal information for reasons related to your specific situation or when personal data is processed for direct marketing and you may ask us not to process your personal information.
- Right to Data Transferability: Under certain conditions, you have the right to receive the personal information that you refer to, which you provide us in a structured, customizable, and legally readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to the other data manager without our interference.
If you want to know more, or maybe want to use one or more of your rights above mentioned, feel free to contact us – PHOBS d.o.o. on address PHOBS d.o.o., Vukovarska 19, 20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia or send on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe your rights are violated, you also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority regarding your personal information processing.